To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert like me in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. I can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. An added plus is that I have all the national and international connections available only to Sotheby’s vast network of experts.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- Choose an agent like me who constantly strives to make your needs and wants his main concern.